Sunday 1 January 2017

About me...

About me...

Well, lets cut it short, I am a 15 year old female drama student in a small town called Conwy, situated on the coast of North Wales.

I'm in my last year of high school, which is always a good thing knowing that i'll be gone after a short period of time.  I don't have many friends so I've always turned to books as my "escape". I have no clue what i want to be in the future, all i know is that I'd like to read, travel and write...maybe look out for a future travel blog.  I currently work in a small art gallery, which can be fun and i get to meet  lots of very interesting people and usually the artists as well. 

I'm a book lover but also love fashion, makeup, travelling etc, one day i hope to travel away from my little town in Wales.

This is my book blog, i read, review and offer book suggestions. i will be posting as frequently as possible but it does take me a while to read a book, due to soooo much school work, i could drown in the amount given to me. 
I'll get as much content as i can out over the next few days.
book suggestions would be grateful.
follow my instagram @down_the_book_hole 

That's all from me bumble bees, have a good 2017. 

No comments:

Post a Comment